Hood ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
Did these hood ornaments ever come in other colors? I highly doubt it because I haven't been able to find anything, but I figured Id ask here before I make my conclusion.

Gray, black or blue would look pretty cool...
s-l400.jpg

And if you have a cool looking custom hood ornament on your car, please post it. Id love to see them.

I always remove mine since I consider them the opposite of sporty, just another hole to fill.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I think it works as a wind splitter when sideways and can actually improve track times.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Deleted my hood ornament simce i think it looks better without on my cutlass. However, i modified my header panel emblem to match the overall theme of my build.
20161008_171838.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
That stand-up version is easily had in the aftermarket. What I want is the lay-down version, which my car has and that needs replaced. But nobody makes it that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor