HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrf4bill

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 10, 2007
I HAVE A 1978 CUTLASS SUPREME 260 FACTORY 5 SPEED AND FACTORY POSI REAR END CAR WAS BOUGHT NEW BY MY MOM AND ORDERED LIKE THIS( BLACK ON BLACK W\ BUCKETS) CAR IS UN-MOLESTED. MOTOR HAS 88000 MILES HASNT BEEN STARTED IN 15 YRS I CHANGED OIL AND FRESH GAS, IT STARTED 1ST TRY CAR JUST NEEDS FRESH PAINT DUE TO SOME SURFACE RUST AND A GOOD CLEANING, NEW EXHAUST, NEW WIRES, HOSES, AND SUCH. I HAVE RESTORED SEVERAL OLD (60S) MUSCLE CARS, BUT DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS ONE. MY ? IS, IS IT WORTH THE 2500.00 TO RESTORE THE CAR AND HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH WHEN ITS DONE? THANKS BILL

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK-THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT!!! As far as value, not more than $5,000. The 260 is a POS engine and the only real value would be in it having the rare, desirable manual trans setup. If the rest of it is mint, it may be worth more, dunno..I'd have to see it.

7,000 after you fix it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor