How often do you see 'em like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Bay" seems to be full of them this week, and it's not often you see them. Original low mileage cars that you can pick up cheap, and they are only going to gain in value if you don't chop them up. Like that Monte, you could use a car like this (Sorry, it's a big B body) as a cool summer driver, and keep a beater for the winter, and not have the $400+ a month payment on some crappy homogeneous plastic FWD transport pod that will be toast in five years:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... enameZWDVW

Wouldn't it be fun to steam roller Al Gore as he picks his nose in his Toyota Pirus with that piece of American steel 🙂

-Mark-

My '83 has around 103,000 kilometres.Just over 60,000 miles.

Uncletruck said:
The "Bay" seems to be full of them this week, and it's not often you see them. Original low mileage cars that you can pick up cheap, and they are only going to gain in value if you don't chop them up. Like that Monte, you could use a car like this (Sorry, it's a big B body) as a cool summer driver, and keep a beater for the winter, and not have the $400+ a month payment on some crappy homogeneous plastic FWD transport pod that will be toast in five years:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... enameZWDVW

Wouldn't it be fun to steam roller Al Gore as he picks his nose in his Toyota Pirus with that piece of American steel 🙂

-Mark-
my mom had that EXACT car when i was a kid!! :lol:

The Monte's reserve might be a little out of my budget, but I might bid on that Caprice. I'm just debating if I can live with the retro-bronze color LOL! But then again I tend to buy the type of old cars most everyone else hates, and I end up really enjoying them. Especially when found in near perfect condition.

-Mark-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor