Huh??

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Just went searching for another addition to the Mind warping music video thread and found on Google You Tube Music that a link to the GBody Forum had been uploaded that referenced a recent post to the Video thread. Curious here if this is a permitted action or whether someone just did a random copy and paste for whatever reason. Mr. Moderator, thoughts on this?

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Nope, just a link to my comment about Pee Wee Herman singing Elvis. The url for it was preceded by "https" meaning a supposedly secure link. I know that members around here often drop links into their threads as references for information they offer but I wasn't aware that it could be a two way street.

Nick

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
huh. no clue. if people want to drop links to the site from youtube, or almost anywhere ftm, be my guest...

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Wasn't an import from You Tube, it was an Export to You Tube. That is what kicked my curiousity.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor