I think I hit the lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

coakley89

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2014
so I recently ran into to a older lady with a car for sell come to find out it's a 87 Monte Carlo ss aero coupe with 25000 original miles that's been in her garage its whole life I mean she drove it maybe a week out of each year original everything can anyone tell me the value u of the vehicle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 361

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
buy it. don't ruin it. don't do anything to it except maintenance items to keep it safe. seriously. you'll thank me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

coakley89

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2014
buy it. don't ruin it. don't do anything to it except maintenance items to keep it safe. seriously. you'll thank me.
I

I already own it 3500 because she don't have any kids to give it to the a/c still works I was surprised I had a guy offer 6000 for it today and I said no

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You did very well on that deal. Obviously, this lady didn't know what the car was worth in today's value. She probably remembers what she paid for it back in '87.
Take good care of it, and don't f**k it up. Finding and owning a nice time capsule car like that is a privilege that many guys would sell their souls for. Good luck with it.

coakley89

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2014
You did very well on that deal. Obviously, this lady didn't know what the car was worth in today's value. She probably remembers what she paid for it back in '87.
Take good care of it, and don't f**k it up. Finding and owning a nice time capsule car like that is a privilege that many guys would sell their souls for. Good luck with it.

She even gave me the paper work from when she bought the car from the dealer new and it is a demo car so it's 1 of the first produced in 87

Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
:wax:Chop it! Museum cars are found in museums, Custom cars are found in my hands.
:banana:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Aerocoupe? Be sure to write her a Christmas card! If you get the urge to chop it up, I have a 1980 Malibu coupe with a 400 I'd be willing to trade. Call me up before you cut.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Christmas card nothing...I'd be delivering flowers to her every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor