Insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
Just wondering what companys offer collision and comprehensive on our cars? I havent looked into it much but would like to get some type of "full coverage" just in case... Thanks guys!

Im still with state farm but i dont think they know how much my car is really worth, Its getting painted right now so as soon as its done i'll call them up and have them look at it again, but in the end i think i may go with Hagerty cause they only specialize in classic cars.

Well, i looked into a new Insurance provider today, and went with State Farm, I was with progressive and had liability only on the SS and Ful coverage on the 08 Impala, and was paying 240 a month. I now have State Farm, Full coverage on BOTH vehicles and am paying 151.00 a month. So the SS is now covered for comprehensive and collision. JT

Attachments

• 20140422_104107.jpg
    20140422_104107.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140422_104127.jpg
    20140422_104127.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 61
That's an incredible deal. I'm embarrased to say what I'm paying just for liability here in NYC, and that's with a perfect record. As for collector car insurance, when they look up the drivers in my household my idiot daughter's profile causes their computer to explode. Denied.

I also thought so! Me and my wife have perfect driving records tho, thats why it was so cheap they said. I can now drive with a little peace mind with these lunatics down here! Also i am 23 and my wife is 22.

I pay $44 a month for full coverage, minus glass (deductable is $500, more than the glass is worth lol). It hasn't been apraised yet, I'm waiting untill the new paint for that.

Hagerty just quoted me $135 a year for my Cruiser, with an agreed-value of $3500. That is the lowest they insure for, so they say. But that means I have to have it garaged. They wouldn't quote my 87 Salon, as it needs to be 1986 or older.

I have my insurance through USAA for my other vehicles, and they are great, tho only open to military members and immediate family. The wagon is about $300 year full coverage there. I can't get "collector" insurance there (they offer it) but there is a 2500 mile per year limit, never left unattended in parking lot, and garage requirements. Can't do that!

I am paying about $300 year full coverage, no limits driving or storage right now for the wagon, at USAA.

I'm 36, and single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor