Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
That is what im saying, thats just... i dont know im speechless 😢

thats the south for ya, those things are hideous.

Yeah that's the first car that was on 28's....never felt it even tho I do give them props for putting it together..It's also not just a Cutlass ...I believe it's also part Monte Carlo.

however
a "Donk" is only a 1971-1976 Chevy Caprice or Impala...and that's it...anything anyone else told you they got it wrong...That's like me calling a 70-72 Nova a "Shoe Box" Chevy.

A box Chevy is a 1977 thru 90 Caprice or Impala

a Bubble is a 91-96 Chevy Caprice or Impala

Hi guys im BeanSS Im new to the forum! 😀

Saw a pic in the local paper today of a bombed out area of lebanon. Sitting right there amid the devastation...an olds cutlass supreme! Looked liked it survived the blast!

its a car commonly called a montecut its a G body cutlass with a monte LS front clip. either way its ugly as hell

I seen an article on that car a while back.. it's called MonteCut.. I think it's a hybrid between the 2 and was 1 of the 1st "high rise" cars.. I'm southern but living on the west coast and wouldn't put anything bigger then 20" rims on a car and that still depends on if it's gonna be a daily and the amount of horsepower it's producing.. Everyday my twin talks about putting 23's on my SS and I just shake my head.. To each his own, I say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor