Is there a mount that will allow the transmission to remain in the original location?

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
I have an application I am working on that requires the transmission to remain in the same exact location as the Gen 1 small block because of the location of the shifter (manual transmission).
There are about half a dozen mounts available on the market. I was curious which ones would allow me to put the engine into a location that would keep the transmission in the original location.

DarrinWI

Apprentice
Jan 2, 2022
Madison, WI
I have an application I am working on that requires the transmission to remain in the same exact location as the Gen 1 small block because of the location of the shifter (manual transmission).
There are about half a dozen mounts available on the market. I was curious which ones would allow me to put the engine into a location that would keep the transmission in the original location.
I used the UMI frame towers with the f body ls mounts. These keep the engine in the factory location.

Reactions: 1 users

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor