iso weird intake ...

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I have a friend that hit me up with an odd request, and I'm hoping that someone may have one laying around in their parts piles... looking fpr a specific intake that's probably rarer than a t-bone on a living/grazing cow. I'll also post in the wanted section as well...

he's looking for a speedpro sbc intake, part # pce-148.1011. none listed on fleabay, and is a discontinued part through speedpro themselves..

if anyone has one they'd like to part with, let me know with price, and I can try getting you in touch with him.
thanks guys!

Reactions: 1 users
If he has the money you can get a ready to run set up from Jim Inglese

1724540618621.png

Reactions: 1 users
Not seeing air cleaners of any kind in the picture so wondering if they would be an accessory that would be fitted instead of those stub stacks?

Nick

Not seeing air cleaners of any kind in the picture so wondering if they would be an accessory that would be fitted instead of those stub stacks?

Nick
Some people run a screen on each stack, but many run nothing but the stacks.
1724550128984.png

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor