It was on the last day of summer...

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
We say goodbye to Summer officially at 3:21 pm ET today, 9/22/21. So in retrospect, I'll leave you with a summer icon or two to remind us what we can look forward to next Summer!

Car washing (for charities, of course)

7472252604_df7496f8c3_o.jpg

Car shows...

imgp6190-jpg.42380

and whatever else you can think of we'll miss...

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I always liked Charity. She works Fridays and Saturdays after 9.

Reactions: 1 user
...but there's still going to be fall car shows and events and hopefully Christmas/End of Year auto parts sales, etc., and time to hole up in the garage, set up your space heat SAFELY, whatever that entails, and wrench on your cars until spring when you can fling open the garage door and roll your refreshed beauty out into the sunshine once again. The closer you live to Santa Clause, obviously the sooner you'll have to pull it into the garage for a long nap.

And for all y'all in the southern states, I'd say we got a good 2.5-3 months, or more left, of being able to wash the car outside and go for a cruise-in here and there. Florida, Southwest and deep southern Texas, y'all may have a bit longer than that even. It's a crap shoot around here. January and Feburary may be 60 degrees or 30 degrees, depending on Mother Nature's mood.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor