It's about that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eighty3gresr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 11, 2009
Ok, So I have been lurking through these pages for a few weeks now and I decided that I should stop being rude and introduce myself.

The name is Jarrod from Troy, New York. I am 21 years old and own a 1983 Buick T-type. I just pulled the motor (3.8 hot air) for something a little more original (sbc haha). The reason was because the shop that rebuilt the 3.8 didn't seat the rings and it was pushing oil... So, tomorrow the Buick is getting registered with the new motor after two years of sitting in the garage.

I'm not new to g bodies this is the 2nd one of three (both others being 79 malibus). The 3rd one just got out of the body shop and I'm in the process of blocking it out and buffing it.

Jrod

- i would post pics, but no clue how.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
welcome to the forum. You can either link them from another site like photobucket or post directly into the page. I dont know how to do that because I have never done it. Too bad about the 3.8. Maybe you can go in one day and redo it yourself.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! there are some how-to's on posting pictures somewhere, take a look there they explain in very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor