James Earl Jones (1931-2024)

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Never do like it when I hear of the passing of one of my favorite famous people but just found out James Earl Jones passed today at 93. One of my most favorite actors, favorite movies of his are The Great White Hope & Gardens of Stone. He was a fellow infantry vet & a commisioned officer & Ranger. Guess this is part of getting older seeing you heros from your younger days passing to the next life.

Never do like it when I hear of the passing of one of my favorite famous people but just found out James Earl Jones passed today at 93. One of my most favorite actors, favorite movies of his are The Great White Hope & Gardens of Stone. He was a fellow infantry vet & a commisioned officer & Ranger. Guess this is part of getting older seeing you heros from your younger days passing to the next life.
A true icon to be looked up to.

Reactions: Rktpwrd

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor