Just wanted to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 4 Speed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
My name is Chris and I am from www.chevelles.com
(same user name Mr 4 speed)

after owning and driving g-bodys daily for 16 years,I thought I'd share some of my knowledge here.
Daily drivers included an 87 Cutlass w/a 307,82 Cutlass with an Olds 350 (mild convertor and cam) and a 78 Buick Regal with a 305
Now I drive a Chevy S10 Blazer daily,but I picked up a pretty much stock 87 Grand National about a year and a half ago and have been having fun with it from day one.
I also helped a friend install a 454 into an 80 Malibu and my cousin has an 85 Cutlass with a built Olds 350,3500 stall and 3.73's
So there is always some G-body we're having fun with 8)
In addition ot the Grand National,I also own a 1970 Chevelle SS454 (LS5) and a 1968 Cutlass convertible (all stock)
heres a couple of pics:
70SScruise.jpg

Picture_0012.jpg

cutlass1.jpg

Also like to drag race as well.Not to compete,just having some fun on test and tune days at Lebanon Valley.Looking forward to checking in here!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Sweet! Love that Cutlass... Welcome to the site!

Psst, got any pics of the GN you'd want to put in the 2007 G-Body Calendar? I'm still needing a Regal/GN! :) Click that link for more info...

Mr 4 Speed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
I don't have any other pics of the GN yet,but you are more than welcome to use that one.
If I can manage to snap any more shots,I will glady email them to you.
Very cool Grand Prix you got there!! Love the 403 and 4 speed combo!

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
Welcome to the site.

Thats an awesome line up of cars you got there.

steve 86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 23, 2006
hamden ct.
hey man glad your here, glad to meet ya,WANNA RACE :lol: ....now we just got to get our associate with the malibu here :roll: talk to you soon!

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Welcome! You have some impressive cars! I love your GN, very clean. I continue to be impressed by their performance. Its good to see more people who know what they are doing. Hopefully I hear from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor