late 80s bmw id please

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldiejams

Master Mechanic
Jan 21, 2011
Tucson
I believe these are lates 80s i was just curious as to what they are.
tumblr_kz2xotrJTo1qzuwgio1_500.jpg

The coupe is a BMW 635i or 635csi or one of those but it's a 635 for sure... The sedan appears to be a 5 series. The 635 could be any year from 76 to 89 which is the production run of the 6 series... but if that's from a sales brochure it's got to be between 81 and 88 by the style of the Sedan. That's all I can tell you.

You thinking about getting one or something?

I had agreed with the 635csi for the 2door. Good luck getting your hands on one of them, they are highly sought after and go for $10 - 15k in good shape sometimes. I accidentally tried to buy one in average shape once thinking it was only worth a few thousand (which is what the 4door 5series would be worth or a 3 of that time period) and the guy wanted like $8,000

pencero said:
I had agreed with the 635csi for the 2door. Good luck getting your hands on one of them, they are highly sought after and go for $10 - 15k in good shape sometimes. I accidentally tried to buy one in average shape once thinking it was only worth a few thousand (which is what the 4door 5series would be worth or a 3 of that time period) and the guy wanted like $8,000

yeah like i said maybe i could get one in the future haha. theres something about them though, like you know someone important is driving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.