CHEVY Little carshow in Oklahoma

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Wound up going to a little show today, these were the ones I liked. Lot of bikes, 6 or 7 ratrods, some bondo special musclecars...none of which I took photos of. Closest thing to a G was a Bandit T/A.

There were a couple of nice Rambler coupes there, but couldn't get a pic because of location/people.

Of course there was an expert there that was pointing out the "Nomads" to his woman:rolleyes:

The yellow 55 was NICE, despite the billet pieces that were scattered on it

Attachments

• IMG_0791[1].JPG
    IMG_0791[1].JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0790[1].JPG
    IMG_0790[1].JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0789[1].JPG
    IMG_0789[1].JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0787[1].JPG
    IMG_0787[1].JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0785[1].JPG
    IMG_0785[1].JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Wound up going to a little show today, these were the ones I liked. Lot of bikes, 6 or 7 ratrods, some bondo special musclecars...none of which I took photos of. Closest thing to a G was a Bandit T/A.

There were a couple of nice Rambler coupes there, but couldn't get a pic because of location/people.

Of course there was an expert there that was pointing out the "Nomads" to his woman:rolleyes:

The yellow 55 was NICE, despite the billet pieces that were scattered on it
that billet's tough to get around sometimes..

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor