Long Island Exhaust Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurstolds6

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2011
Hi everyone. I am having a new set of headers made and am nervous about what shop I will use to pair them to my new exhaust. Does anyone recommend a high quality exhaust shop on Long Island? Preferably in Nassau County?
Thanks!

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
I'm not far from you and I been to a few places in Suffolk county and i can tell you they do terrible work total waste of time and money. one shop i went to had no clue what a V band clamp was and how to weld it I told him take my car off the lift lol. if by some chance you find a place let me know.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Hi everyone. I am having a new set of headers made and am nervous about what shop I will use to pair them to my new exhaust. Does anyone recommend a high quality exhaust shop on Long Island? Preferably in Nassau County?
Thanks!
United Exhaust on Johnson Ave in Ronkonkoma is top shelf. Not in Nassau but worth the trip. Richie and his guys do fantastic work. Just about everyone I know thats into cars goes there. Muscle cars, street rods. He does it all. Hes got a huge following. He did the exhaust on my wagon and soon he'll be doing the one on my coupe. Hes got a website and a FB page
He also does mandrel bending.

Reactions: 1 users

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
United Exhaust on Johnson Ave in Ronkonkoma is top shelf. Not in Nassau but worth the trip. Richie and his guys do fantastic work. Just about everyone I know thats into cars goes there. Muscle cars, street rods. He does it all. Hes got a huge following. He did the exhaust on my wagon and soon he'll be doing the one on my coupe. Hes got a website and a FB page
does he do 3in mandrel bends ?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
He also does mandrel bending.
👆that's what this is all about rite there people helping others 👏 nice

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor