LONG ISLAND, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

1984olds

n00b
Jul 20, 2014
Long Island, NY
Whats going on guys new to the forum but wondering if anyone around here is from the island? Their are car shows at baldhill every Monday and I want to try and get as many G-Bodys along with myself out there in a line.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Massapequa checking in.. bald hill is a trip with traffic. I do a lot of local shows . Check out our local club .empiremusclecars.com

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
+1 ^^^
Www.empiremusclecars.com

Im now in wantagh. But levittown native.

Ive been to bald hill and honestly. Its a sh*t show. I wouldnt bring my car there. I have too much time and money into it for that kind of scene. Its cool to hang out there. But it is a slight ride.

Where abouts on the island are you?

1984olds

n00b
Jul 20, 2014
Long Island, NY
I live all the way out in Riverhead haha but deffinitly good to know about the other club! hope to be riding out to some shows in my car and meeting all of you soon.

stevenc8337

Greasemonkey
Nov 24, 2012
NYC
I'm in the Bronx and been looking to take a ride to this show. I hears its like a 35 min ride from throgs neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor