looking for one of these clusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFO_SS

n00b
Jun 9, 2018
i'm trying to decide if i can use a 12" holley pro dash with the wider malibu style cluster on my monte carlo build. don't really see many of these around, and not even really sure what all models they came on. if anyone has one laying around, would possibly even consider spending a little bit (not a lot) to buy a decent used one for test fitting. if it won't work, will probably be going with dakota digital cluster. anyone?
s-l1600.jpg

WFO_SS

n00b
Jun 9, 2018
so after a little more research, it looks like it may work.....

Three_Pedals_CC_Malibu-99.jpg

now i just need to find out what mods are necessary.....

Reactions: 1 users

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
If you are interested Ill have to look at condition of them. Have a couple of them

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Reactions: 1 users

WFO_SS

n00b
Jun 9, 2018

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
i'm trying to decide if i can use a 12" holley pro dash with the wider malibu style cluster on my monte carlo build. don't really see many of these around, and not even really sure what all models they came on. if anyone has one laying around, would possibly even consider spending a little bit (not a lot) to buy a decent used one for test fitting. if it won't work, will probably be going with dakota digital cluster. anyone?
s-l1600.jpg
Looks like a standard, no-frills, early Malibu 'sweep' speedo cluster housing that housed the speedo, gas gauge, & clock + idiot lights. The 2spd wiper switch (square) & headlight switch (round) occupied the lower openings.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
agreed i see where and how poorly that one is cut. the holley part is only made for the smaller pro dash, however. and YIKES at $350 for a plastic bezel!
That's what I say for the 12" Prodash - that's crazy money to me. But it is super cool.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor