LOOKING FOR SIDE MOLDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone star

n00b
Jan 19, 2011
im new to this site, and i have been looking for the body side molding for my 85 regal. or something similiar to it that has a painted insert. the smallest i can find is 5/8 inch with chrome on the top and bottom of the trim with black or white insert to paint to match. i think 5/8 is too big and might look like *ss? i want something like it had from the dealer installed. ive gotten a "b84" option number from different sources but i cant find the trim? is this repop'd or any NOS out there? or was it all aftermarket and all im left with is cheesy look alikes? i know most dont like the side molding but the car is 58k mile car with original interior , and i want to keep the car looking as original as possible. any help is appreciated. thanks

DSCN2324.jpg

i am getting the quarter top redone and want to dye the side molding insert to match. :|

DJLATIN

Apprentice
Mar 1, 2009
La Porte, TX
looking for it man. tried to call the guy i sold my regal to since the set i had went with the car. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor