Looking for some racing seat pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

84_SS

Greasemonkey
Sep 17, 2015
Windsor, Ont
I'm looking to get a set of Corbeau forza fixed back seats. My biggest concern is the shoulder bolsters and my door bars for the roll bar. If anyone has some pictures of racing seats with shoulder bolsters or any experience with corbeaus seats, any pictures or input would be great! thanks!:notworthy:

I'm not using the Forza's, I'm using their GTS II reclining buckets in black leather.
Really comfortable seat with good side bolstering top and bottom without being too big and bulky.
I didn't want an all out race seat with the harness cutouts or anything else that looked like it belonged in a tuner car.
I'm also using their adjustable seat tracks and 3 point harnesses (The harnesses fit nicely under the headrests without the need for the cutouts). Excellent quality on all their stuff. Highly recommended if they're in your price range.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

awesome thanks for the pictures! How did their seat brackets bolt up? Did they need any modifications?
Nope, no modifications necessary. Bolt em to the seats, and drop em over the studs. Fit perfect first time. Easy peasy.

I agree with Rktpwrd that a full race seat with harness cutouts looks out of place in a gbody I have a similar style seat made by Cerullo not as bolstered that are camel colored cloth and are very comfy and they recline/tilt forward. For mine I made brackets to mount the seats to two power GM units to give me full adjustability.
I am curious why you want a fixed back seat?

Reactions: Rktpwrd
I'm going with fixed back seats because I have the roll bar in the way and I am a bit taller so the adjustability is basically useless to me. A friend has some in his car and he let me take the car down the track (newer Camaro) and I found them to be really comfortable. I generally sit pretty straight up when I drive also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor