looking to lower my regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfloc

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 10, 2008
gonzales , CA
hey i was wondering if any one has used the opg 3" drop springs that are for a monte carlo on a regal? if so do any modifications need to be made or are they direct bolt ons? i imagine that they are pretty similar

also i am looking for input on other brands of drop springs. any good or bad experiances?

also i was wondering if anyone has other ideas on how to lower it without cutting springs or airbags or hydralics. ideally i would like about 3 inches of drop but i dont want to be bouncing around after every little bump in the road. any info is really appreciatied. by the way im new and this site is awesome sooo much good stuff on here.

thanks, wolf

I had a simular question about lowering the rear. "lowering rear suspension 2 or 3 inches" The vibe I've gotten about suspension questions is that people are burnt out on them. It took awhile to get responces and I still have more. Check out my post for the rear, as for the front I'll give you my opinion. I have hoshkis lowering sport springs, bbody spindles with spohn tubular control arms. I cut a half coil off and with 245,45r16 tires, the front sticks like glue. If I were to do it over again I wouldn't cut any off the spring because of tire rub and now my back sits too high. Besides that, I love the spring rate of my springs along with KB's designed for lowered S10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor