Love Burning Hot Sauce? I Mean HOT!!!!!! Lava In A Bottle

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If you like hot-- I mean REALLY FRIGGIN' HOT sauce-- you need to check out Smokin' Ed's offerings. They have the ultimate pepper now, even hotter than the Carolina Reaper, if you can believe that. Called Pepper X. They also make some more milder versions of sauce too, if you want flavor over heat.

Go here. Check out the sauce called "Reaper Squeezin's". 🔥🧯🧑‍🚒🚒 ☢️

I have no interest in this company other than just being a normal retail customer. I love really hot stuff every now and again, and I can only do up to 3 solid drops of Squeezin's in a bowl of chili before it turns me into melted grease. The stuff is ultra-wicked. I bought my latest bottle 6 months ago and just finished it. A little goes a long way.

Only thing hotter, I think, was the Paqui one-chip challenge a good while back. I don't think they're doing the Paqui challenge anymore because of that stupid kid who was a lightweight, but no matter. I ate one of those one time and thought a nuclear accident happened in the back of my throat. I really think it changed the molecular structure of my stomach.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor