LQ4/4L80e swap first start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

vader87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
All piping, hoses, sensors and Meth are now installed. A small power steering leak was fixed. Speed Density Tuning is all setup and ready for the dyno. Unfortunately it will be a couple weeks.

IMG_20170713_202952126

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

Jdeluna

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2016
Is that the Holley Mid-rise intake ? Did it clear your stock hood ? Mines going into a cutlass. You did the exact setup I am gathering parts for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
i know this is a little older but I'd like more info. especially on your firewall.
Thanks

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Certainly would've been nice to see the dyno sheet. ABSOLUTELY beautiful build under the hood. But I have to admit that I hate seeing the inner fender gone - never drive it in the rain.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
This thread was worth resurrecting. I'd like to see an update. How did you connect the two turbos to the intercooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor