LS 5.3 4L65E in 84 Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrainey86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2016
Hi All. I posted up in the New Members section but thought I would create a new thrread here. I have been reading and researching ever since I purchased my regal and drive train last week. Now, Ive built engine and done swaps on other vehicles almost solely off forum knowledge and advice but it seems to be random as to which mounts work with which setup. Some people drop the truck setup in and change a pulley and other people are buying car accessories and expensive kits to make their motor work. I want to complete this in about a week once the old drive train is out, so I want to have the major componets before I begin. I said all that to ask, who has a LS in the Regal using all truck accessories and pan and with what mount?

Im looking at a 1" setback transdapt http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trans-Dapt-...ash=item2357adea91:g:eq4AAOSwNSxVSj3q&vxp=mtr

Would I need anything else in terms of mounts for these?

rrainey86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2016
The spohn mounts should bolt up to the factory clam shells correct?

Im only ordering the LS1 mounts to get the Poly inserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor