Malibu Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk78malibu

Apprentice
Jan 24, 2011
Orchard Park, New York
Does anyone know of any companies that make 3" dual exhaust for the Malibus? I know Pypes makes one and Jegs and Summit make a 2.5" kit but i wanted to upgrade to 3"

Pypes is the one im lookin at without mufflers cause i want to run thrush welded chambered but im curious on the fit of a 3" pipe over the rear end not a lot of room :itchy: but there a way to make it fit

Try TA Performance in Arizona. taperformance.com. Go to exhaust and you will find what you are looking for.

Bruce 🙂

cool thanks guys

I've got a Torque Tech 3" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and their SStail pipes, fit perfectly, sounds awesome, but was roughly $550 shipped to me in Upper Michigan.
I also bought a G-Force trans x-member because I didn't want to hack up the stock x-member.

I had a local muffler shop fab me some pipes. 3" to the mufflers and 2.5" to tail pipes for better clearance.
ran a bout $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor