HELP Malibu ls2 swap and paint code help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malibu80Relli

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2018
West Seattle Wa
So I just bought a 1980 Malibu landau coupe with the two tone factory paint, it was a parts car. With that being said the car needs a couple things. First, I have a LS LQ4 thats going to go in the Malibu. Second, The original owner only bought it for the trim interior/exterior parts. It has factory the factory buckets and center console floor shifter. Still has the factory th350 and 268ci sbc. I located interior/exterior parts already. Need the interior color code so I can repaint and match. This is going to be the base of my build.
Dumping the small block and going LS

info needed
ls2 swap part list (going carb)?
*wat headers will clear?
*motor mounts that work best?
*do I need a wiring harness if I use msd box?
*two tone paint codes and interior color codes
*cluster swap info for 6 gauges
*ect....

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1495.jpeg
    IMG_1495.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1494.jpeg
    IMG_1494.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
First thing you should do is pop the hood and look at the cowl tag on the left side. Thats going to have the number codes for the paint and interior. Post the numbers or take a good close up and post it on here and I can give you the info you need.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor