Malibu Video! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
So i decided to take a quick video of the malibu for those of you who may not know what it looks like. i have a couple things in store for the car, new headlights, stereo, speakers and some others. basically just drivin and enjoying the car now that it is mostly done. :) but projects are never done are they.

i will try to take another one sometime but there it is

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
that is the car for june that is in your calendar. yes!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yeah only a couple though. only thing done to the interior so far is the headliner, carpet, and steering wheel. the exterior was the first part to redo and now the interior is getting it's turn. here are a couple pics of it currently

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
still debating that. i really like the contrast between the green seats and black carpet. i think i would change everything to black but leave the seats green. i think that would look sharp

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
78mali350 said:
still debating that. i really like the contrast between the green seats and black carpet. i think i would change everything to black but leave the seats green. i think that would look sharp

I agree maybe some more black accents would look good. Either one of solid color though would be kind of boring.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yeah pretty much though the interior will stay the same for a while. i have a new headunit and speakers going in the car sometime soon but yeah not to much else planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor