Malwood Under Dash Hydraulic Clutch

78cutlass406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2008
Youngstown, Ohio
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone tried the under dash setup from Malwood? Looking for feedback. Seems pretty slick. Weighting out getting the sickspeed (Bernie) setup vs this one.

looks like even I could install that. Let us know how it goes! Three pedals always better than 2.

First I've ever heard of the company. Def would be interested to see how these work in the real world.

I'm going to do some 'google' research later when I get an opportunity & see if anything is out there.

Reactions: 1 users
So it seems there isn't a lot of info out there on gbody usage yet. But there is some forum posts from some Chevelles that have them and the mustang crowd seems to have decent reviews as well. A little pricey but so far, with the little research I have been able to do, seems like a solid option and a good design. The post from the Chevelle install I read, said it is made well and engineered well. the eye where it connects to the pedal has enough clearance where the pushrod does indeed push straight in and out without and arch with the pedal.

This definitely interests me. Only thing that scares me is that I have never heard of the company before.

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor