modified my tail lights..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedbroadss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 30, 2010
I was getting tired of the plain old red tailights, especially since someone broke the badges off...

So I went at them with some nightshade and chrome :mrgreen:

Obviously the one on the right is original, and the one on the left is the modified one

236wc6.jpg

16kdi0p.jpg

hot or not? 8)

is that "chrome" done by one of those silver paint pens? :lol: looks nice, and night shades doesnt really dim the red light showing through. its a tint, not a solid color so it wont block the light going through.

Lue said:
I think they will look cool, i like them. I just wonder how bright do they look at night?

Thanks!

At night they almost have stock brightness, but with less glare. The bulbs show up better with less of a "halo"

beermonkey9417 said:
is that "chrome" done by one of those silver paint pens? :lol: looks nice, and night shades doesnt really dim the red light showing through. its a tint, not a solid color so it wont block the light going through.

thanks! its actually chrome duplicolor, i just masked off the rest of the light and gave it a light spray. Then i went over it with a clear cloat with a satin finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor