MONTE CARLO PART HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all im doin a conversion for my car to tpi, and im looking for a conte carlo fuel pump and tank ....im in NEW JERSEY if anyone has one lying around or for sale please send me a pm and price shipped to 07731 ill pay cash for it

Being that your in NJ, I got a buddy of mine who sells anything Monte Carlo. His name is rob and he's in Staten Island. He's always advertising in the special interest paper. His # is 917-495-7330 just ask him about what your looking for. I have done a ton of trips to him, always good quality...he is a bit of a pack rat lol. To be honest I think he dabbles more in carburetors but can't hurt to give him a call and ask. If you feel weird calling out of blue, just say you got his # from special interest.

You could also try M&M SPEED and CUSTOM In Florida. They specialize in G-body and ship all over the U.S and Canada. They also have a free web site http://mandmspeed.com/ and if you register(free) you get DISCOUNTS on all purchases, even the Speed Equipment. .......................mickey-d :lol:

If you want new, go to dixiemontecarlodepot.com

Tank - 249
Sending unit - 212

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor