monte spoiler on a cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i have been told yes. but i dont know for sure. you may also have to do some trimming to get it to fit the trunk just right. maybe someone w/ some first hand experience can chime in as im interested in this also w/ my 85 cutlass.

I've seen it done a few times. The area around the tail lights needs some minor modification (bringing in the overhang area of the spoiler), and there is a slight gap when viewed from the side with the trunk open due to the less angular nature of the Olds trunklid, but it is not noticable when closed and not a big deal.

It looks good, but I prefer a pedestal style spoiler on a Cutlass (ie. Firebird spoiler or H/O spoiler).

thanks alot guys
I just thought maybe it would be something different but I did figure it has been done before
Im gonna keep tryin to find pics and make my decision from there
I have 3 hurst olds 1 83 and 2 84's and was looking for something different
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor