Montreal, Canada...Finally getting BIG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'81 Grand Prix LJ

Greasemonkey
Jun 20, 2011
Repentigny, Qc, Canada
Hey guys!!! We FINALLY have one hell of a HUGE show coming up this next October that is sanctioned by the ISCA that will count tons of classics, muscles, hot rods, race machines, lots of vendors etc, and since one of the directors of the show is a good friend of mine, i had a few special cues like the presence of MISS HURST and JEFF GORDON!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF!!! I've registered GP for the show and i'm waiting for the YES or NO in the following days (the directors AND ISCA decide if your car shows up or not...i've been told that it's to avoid rotted runners...they want ONLY GREAT runners aside of the trailer queens...) Since my friend told me that he already has LOTS of American cars coming, i figured that it would be a good idea to pass the word to you dear friends from the south as i tought that it would be a PERFECT opportunity to finally meet you in person and see your rides!!! It would also just be TOO AWESOME to gather the whole ''family'' together at the same show!!!! So here's their flyer!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

10342441_569302153187984_8000062745989340664_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor