More 4-speed Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

82oldskid

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2008
Ok, dudes, if any of you remember my last post, this is a follow-up with some more questions as well. First off, I am going with the mechanical clutch linkage, as I got a good deal on the full set-up (original parts) with the correct clutch fork, and floor panel. As i said before, I'm using the Borg-Warner Super T-10. I'm also gonna go with a 8.5 3:42 posi rear, all of this behind the Olds 350, built for mostly street use, kind of a cruiser. So, all of that being said, here are my new issues... First, I need to know what driveshaft I'm supposed to use. I don't know measurements just yet, I don't have everything yet. Then what shifter should I use? I intend to use a Hurst (as the car is an Olds!), if anyone has a suggestion. Thats all I can think of right now, so as always, any help is great. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor