More weather strip questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbartell

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
I was at my friendly neighborhood junkyard (not the un-friendly one) and the only g-bodies they had were a 78 and 79 Cutlass. I have an 82 regal, and was wondering if anyone knew if the earlier window strip would fit on the later cars.

Just to be clear I'm talking about the seal around the door glass, attached to the roof. It looked really close, but there wasn't anything to reference to, right there in the junkyard.

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
Hey, any chance you could look to see if they have any parts I could use that are only on 78/79 Cutlasses?

1 is the 3 port Ported Vacuum Switch that attached to the intake manifold. They have them on the 260s and the 6 cylinders I think. It's easy to break them when you remove them but if you are careful they come out pretty easy.

Another thing I could use is a fan shroud with a good 260 sticker on it from a '79.

Anyway, if its something you could so that would be cool. Otherwise, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor