Mothers billet polish

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012
I"ve been informed that Mothers billet polish has been discontinued. I have found some places that still had some. So if your like me and have been using Mothers billet for years, you may want stock up on it while there is still some available.

Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Busch Super Shine is better.
Guy

matyor

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 22, 2020
Powermetal is a good product also. It is the liquid version of Mag & Aluminum polish.

Jimmy girl

Apprentice
Oct 11, 2014
I’ve been using Adams metal polish on my rims . Works better than mother’s I think
They have #1 and #2. I like the 2
It’s a liquid .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I'll second the adams stuff. It's pretty darn good. IMO, it works just as well or better than the Mother's. Just like Mother's, a little goes a long way. It's 19.99 per bottle from Adams website, and they have a "20th" discount code for the next day or so for 20% off throughout the store. That brings the price down to about 16 bucks each. #1 is for moderate oxidation. #2 is for the finer polish. If you're just keeping shiny rims and stuff shiny, just get #2.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor