Motive 3.90's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegalX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2006
Mankato, MN
Has anyone used motive 3.90's in there 7.5? how do you like it? I have a th-350 and want to step up to either a 3.73 or 3.90 but not sure what to choose

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I run 3.73's in my Elco. I have a TH-350 and they work great. It made a huge difference with the lower gearing. If I had to do it again I'd go even lower... 4.10's or 3.90's

RegalX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2006
Mankato, MN
yeah I have 3.42's right now and looking for more, I am leaning towards the 3.90's only thing is I'd only be able to go 115mph, but i dont really need to go that fast anyways

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
RegalX said:
yeah I have 3.42's right now and looking for more, I am leaning towards the 3.90's only thing is I'd only be able to go 115mph, but i dont really need to go that fast anyways
It's all about what you run in the 1/4. You'd be at your top end when you cross the line and thats perfect! I'd shoot for 3.90's you have a the right idea! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor