Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
what do yall listen too?
i like just about everything! except country!
I love new rock, new rap, new alternative as well as the older stuff too.
right now my favorite songs are:
put on- by young jeezy
anything from the new hoobastank album
favorite artist-
- disturbed
- aerosmith
- shinedown
- hoobastank (new album is awsome if your into alternative music)
- linkin park

I like metal, not the real hard stuff, more the "funk" metal. My favorites are...

Clutch - The best band in the world. If you haven't seen them live, you don't know.
Nonpoint - If you are in your 30's you need to hear "Tribute" on "Statement" is a must hear. It is a compilation of alot of old rap songs as metal. Starts with a great cut from "bedtime stories"
Primus - Claypool is the best Bass player performing today.
Sevendust - These guys put on a great live sow and have some killer songs.
GWAR - Need I say more.

I like the older rap, Pre-2004, The new stuff is just retarded, I mean c'mon, Rapping about umbrellas and tambourienes(or however it's spelled)? What's next, A song about washing your hair? I also like Rock and Heavy metal. My favourite bands are: Metallica, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Godsmack, System of a down, Disturbed, I.C.P, Rammstein, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Etc.

Stoopud said:
I like metal, not the real hard stuff, more the "funk" metal. My favorites are...

Clutch - The best band in the world. If you haven't seen them live, you don't know.
Nonpoint - If you are in your 30's you need to hear "Tribute" on "Statement" is a must hear. It is a compilation of alot of old rap songs as metal. Starts with a great cut from "bedtime stories"
Primus - Claypool is the best Bass player performing today.
Sevendust - These guys put on a great live sow and have some killer songs.
GWAR - Need I say more.

Oh hell no! Gwar! I thought i was the only one. :lol:

jrm81bu, ever been to one of their live shows (really can't call it a concert)?

I love jamming Skumdogs (loud) as I drive through the rich neighborhoods. I love the looks on the faces of the guys in the Mercedes when they hear it, especially when I am in a bad mood.

No sadly I haven't. A friend of mine that i introduced him to their music, went to a show within the last few years(toledo i think). He told me him and his friends went to an IHOP afterwards(covered in blood) :twisted:

Stoopud said:
jrm81bu, ever been to one of their live shows (really can't call it a concert)?

I love jamming Skumdogs (loud) as I drive through the rich neighborhoods. I love the looks on the faces of the guys in the Mercedes when they hear it, especially when I am in a bad mood.

I used to have a 94 Eclipse with a AWESOME sound system(You could literally hear it almost a half mile away), And I would drive through the ghetto neighborhood where all you hear is that "Hardcore" Rap, I would blast the good ol' Rock n' Roll songs.. Or if I was in a bad mood, I would blast country. I would have people flippin' me the bird all the time, I would look at them and laugh.

It all depends on the mood. I have more variety in my library that I could type in here. Some of it includes Pink Floyd, Linkin Park, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Bob Dylan, some classic rap, Mozart, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Marley, Pearl Jam, and basically anything angry, melancholy, mellow or depressing. (I have 9 gigs of music on my laptop!)

My beater pickup has a system in it that was cobbled together from junkyard parts, and leftovers from my friends coupled with a good JVC CD player and a $3.25 iPod I bought off E-Bay broken and fixed. My Cutlass has a system ready to go in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor