my 81 cutlass......*LOOKIN BETTER, NEW PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
just picked this up friday. 71k original little old lady miles, i got the original title from 81. not bad for $700!

P4220108.jpg

P4220109.jpg

need to repaint the nose and put the grills back in, old man duct taped them in!

P4220110.jpg

P4220107.jpg

except for a few tears in the headrests and a little cleaning, the interior is spotless

P4220112.jpg

P4220113.jpg

yep, that would be my 80 malibu wagon. thats what leave all those oil stains on the driveway. :lol:

yes, the old folks were BIG fans of duct tape. used it on the grills, the shifter handle, tears in the headrests, and the door pulls. LOTS of duct tape goo to clean off this car.

easiest application to remove sticky duct tape i've found is a dish scouring pad and some Goo-Gone, if your worried about the surface, perhaps some scruffy old towels will do the trick. and dont forget the can of elbow grease.

gl with it though, look at the bright side, at least it wasnt JB Weld like my father uses for EVERYTHING haha, we refastened my Marquis' intake manifold with it and believe it or not IT WORKED! haha. until it split in another spot then i got it replaced.

MrCryptic said:
JB Weld, WD-40 and Duct Tape, what would this world be without them?

fixed right?

and I will say it $700. "stop thief, stop" just playing great buy.

that dash is crack free aint it? ::envious::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor