My 84 Cutlass Suprem

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorder_in_dminor

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 18, 2005
Michigan
My 84 Cutlass Supreme

Here she is, 307 has metal shavings in the oil and a horribile knock from both the 307 and a cracked flexplate. So its like knocking in stereo, A 350 with a complete roller valve train, edelbrock performer RPM airgap, edelbrock performer 600 carb, goin in the cutty. Also a 400 Turbo trans.

MVC-009F.jpg

ee640bd6.jpg

bd410c14.jpg

33220c59.jpg

e18a78be.jpg

8aafe845.jpg

9bc528c8.jpg

a27fd28f.jpg

dragginwagon406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2005
How come your going with a turbo 400...must already have it? I believe the mount is not exactly in the same place but getting it to fit should not be too difficult. Just do some searches before. The heads appear to be the lightweight casting early 80's variety. If you are going with the RPM Airgap, you may want to work on the heads for the best match, otherwise I'd probably stay with the standard performer. Either way it can run decent.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
daily driver? IMHO, I'd rather put a non-ECM Q-jet on that 350 and back her up with a wellbuilt 200-4r, oh yeah and the afore mentioned Edelbrock performer intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor