My brothers new SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
he got one hell of a deal on this ride, $500 and he drove it home. Needs some work, but a good platform for a project. MINE IS STILL CLEANER!!!!!!

normal_robbies.JPG

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Looks good from here for 500 clams. Just keep yours cleaner and faster and you will stay one up on him. :lol: And if you are not faster than him its nothing that work & money can't fix. :twisted:

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
Vern said:
Looks good from here for 500 clams. Just keep yours cleaner and faster and you will stay one up on him. :lol: And if you are not faster than him its nothing that work & money can't fix. :twisted:

the cars in good shape, litte rust in the quarters and the rockers, but nothing major. Motor runs great.

Dont plan on being faster than him unless my 4.3 blows, then its war

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Just curious is that the fuel injected 4.3? If so does it have the in-tank electric fuel pump? Start collecting parts and building your motor now that way when she blows you ready. 8) Hey remember the Syclone / Typhon? That was a turbo intercooled fuel injected 4.3. :twisted: Ok I am stuck in hot rod mode and I can't get out :roll: The sickness is called gofastitis.

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
Vern said:
Just curious is that the fuel injected 4.3? If so does it have the in-tank electric fuel pump? Start collecting parts and building your motor now that way when she blows you ready. 8) Hey remember the Syclone / Typhon? That was a turbo intercooled fuel injected 4.3. :twisted: Ok I am stuck in hot rod mode and I can't get out :roll: The sickness is called gofastitis.

yeah mine is the FI 4.3. I already replaced the fuel pump, it went up exactly 10 hours after i bolted the tags to it, haha

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
looks like a decent car. i would love to have a sibling to compete with haha that would be a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor