need suggestions for bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
i know doesnt help you much but im wanting to put seats from a 03 grand Prix/ Impalla for my buick, the look to be about the same height, and are neat looking seats,

pontiacman469

Master Mechanic
Jul 18, 2008
Bangor,Maine
I Threw a set of cav seats from a 88 in my 81 cutlass once-just traded the tracks didn't look that bad.I Currently have a set out of a 88 monte SS in mine now i enjoy...

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
im possibly stripping a camaro and im not aware of late 80's to early 90's camaro's with bench seats so....i'll be looking to yank the buckets out along with any other parts i can possibly use.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
pontiacman469 said:
Wow im not a f-body nut,but did they put bench seats in any of those.I'd say no,but neat ?

i think they had them for the 1st and 2nd generation f-bodies but i think by the 3rd, especially the late 80's they used only buckets. but i think their might be a chance they used benches. but i doubt they actually did.

Attachments

• plates.jpg
    plates.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor