new-B from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2008
Ohio
I was looking around for a Pontiac G-body front end and a place to find out if a Lemans, Grand am, or wagon front end will fit a Malibu and wa-la this web page popped on my google! I have a few cars, 9 second 2004 Mach1 pump gas street car, a 78 trans am, 69 tempest, and a 64 Catalina. I hope to soon own a 78 Malibu in which I want to swap out the front and back end to make it a Pontiac (if something will fit). This web site looks VERY informative! I hope I can contribute SOMETHING to it but I'm pretty green on the g-body's.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Big Daddy said:
I was looking around for a Pontiac G-body front end and a place to find out if a Lemans, Grand am, or wagon front end will fit a Malibu and wa-la this web page popped on my google! I have a few cars, 9 second 2004 Mach1 pump gas street car, a 78 trans am, 69 tempest, and a 64 Catalina. I hope to soon own a 78 Malibu in which I want to swap out the front and back end to make it a Pontiac (if something will fit). This web site looks VERY informative! I hope I can contribute SOMETHING to it but I'm pretty green on the g-body's.
Welcome! We would love to see some pictures of those cars of yours.

Big Daddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2008
Ohio
Nightmare388 said:
Big Daddy said:
Welcome! We would love to see some pictures of those cars of yours.

ok, here is the Mach which is now residing at Summit in Akron inside the showroom on the turn table
310719459.jpg

310719484.jpg

310719464.jpg

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
I'm not much of a Ford guy but DDAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!! That is a nice Ford. OK I really can't wait to see what the other cars look like now. If the first one looks like that the others should be really nice.

Big Daddy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2008
Ohio
Welllllllllllllllll They are in various stages of disaray, I shot my wad first pull there with the MAch pics. I will load them to the web page in a day or so, but the pics I have of the 78 are not so good, the 69 a little better and no pics yet of the 64

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
having your car in summit! that's awesome. i like Mach 1's very cool cars. welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor