New car! (Non G-body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlassjim

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2006
I just picked up a new (to me) car today and I'm very excited about it. It's a 91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a limited edition model that was made just so they could get the car into international rally. They were built in Japan and shipped to the U.S. They made 2000 in 91 and 1000 in 92. I have 797/2000.

Same drivetrain as an Eclipse. 2 litre turbo motor, 5 speed, all wheel drive, plus all wheel steering, all power everything, leather, the works. PICS:

badge.jpg

d_side.gif

fmic.gif

engine2.gif

shifter.gif

That's badass man! I love those. That's one hell of a sleeper. Especially if you put stock looking wheels on it. There was one tearing up the rally course at a show I was at a few years ago. The pic is below. Then, there was another one outside that was real nice too. Good choice man. How much did that thing run you?

DSCN3044.jpg

DSCN3062.jpg

429920462_eb994de91e.jpg

Just Kidding! 😉 😀 Looks like fun! 😀

NUTHIN' LIKE THE SMELL OF FRIED RICE!!!...LOL!!!

Nice sleeper, keep it looking "innocent" and dump some cash under the hood... :lol:

Thats a cool sedan. And a stealthy sleeper... about the only thing that would give it away is the intercooler through the grill. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor