New from Tigard, Oregon. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenwithinfinity

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2008
Tigard, OR
Hey guys, young guy new to the whole G-body thing :3 I've always loved them to death so I finally picked up a 1980 Malibu myself and was just poking around for places where I can pick up advice and a little love for my car! It's got a few modifications that I put in it already, like a flowmaster exhaust and stuff but I'm looking at sticking on a few more things here and there. Probably a whole new engine to begin with :p It's a 267, it runs REAL good the guy took very good care of it but I don't know much about the motor.

I look forward to being a bit of a participant here, and I'm excited about everything and have a billion questions. I also bring pictures! Taken with my cell phone.. But at least you can see the car now :3

malibu1.jpg

malibu2.jpg

malibu3.jpg

malibu4.jpg

malibu5.jpg

It needs love here and there, and it would be awesome if anybody knows any decent places here in Oregon to help me out with that. Otherwise yeah :D Hope to talk to you guys more!

-Hush

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find all of the answers to your questions here. Don't be afraid to ask!

gmnut1972

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
Nice. Somebody from the P.N.W. welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor