New gal from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2008
Hillsborough, NJ
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. I've got an 87 Monte Carlo SS and I'm in the process of swapping in a 2000 LS1/4L60E combo into it. I'm looking to learn as much as I can about g-bodies, get help when I need it, and find parts as I go. Thanks!
-Jen

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
LS1 swap that's going to be nice! welcome to the site, have any pictures of the car?

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
jenifuriouSS said:
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. I've got an 87 Monte Carlo SS and I'm in the process of swapping in a 2000 LS1/4L60E combo into it. I'm looking to learn as much as I can about g-bodies, get help when I need it, and find parts as I go. Thanks!
-Jen
Sounds like a great project! WELCOME! JF! 8)

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
Welcome! LS engine in agbody sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pix.

Chickenbone

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2008
NJ
I was looking into that same swap a few months ago. Unfortunately the car that I was going to work on was trashed or junked by the girl that I sold it to. I don't know how far along you are in your project, but this link should help you out. Good luck with your project!!!!

http://www.montecarloss.com/community/u ... Post576161

Chickenbone

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Welcome to the forum. Cant wait to see some pictures of your project. Sounds fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor