Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
just traded a guy my rusty camaro headers for a set of long tubes
DSC02887-1.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Nice, are those going on your GP? Good luck fitting them in. The pass. side is a bit tight! :?

D's350GP

Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
yeah, i checked at Summit for headers made for g-bodies, and they look about the same. But i expect them to be a BI&$H to put on :x

KevinB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
D's350GP said:
yeah, i checked at Summit for headers made for g-bodies, and they look about the same. But i expect them to be a BI&$H to put on :x
I just put some on my sbc in my Cutlass. Not bad at all. A few of the bolts are hard to get to (the back one by the a/c box is the worst). I had to install the headers into place from the bottom of the car. I could not get them to go into place from above.

Good luck with them.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Yeah, the only way I could fit my full length headers in was from underneath. It was really tough to get that last #8 exhaust bolt. But good luck, I still had a tough time with it.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
agreed with all the passenger side was the hardest but if you go in from the bottom it should work without problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor