New in Brazil Chevy small class trucks

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Interesting, though I doubt we'll ever see that in North America.

There's not a lot of overlap between their locally produced models and the rest of the world - at least not North America. They use the same platforms, but there's quite a few unique models there.

Although with the popularity of the Ford Maverick, GM could definitely use something like this to compete.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Interesting, though I doubt we'll ever see that in North America.

There's not a lot of overlap between their locally produced models and the rest of the world - at least not North America. They use the same platforms, but there's quite a few unique models there.

Although with the popularity of the Ford Maverick, GM could definitely use something like this to compete.
They are saying the same in the article. A Dodge article had me looking at if Chevy was doing something similar. They call the Dodge a Ram 1200 Rebel. Like Australian ones, they make some cool stuff.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
The Dodge, talking Rampage and the Chevy look quite similar. I really like the Maverick, $50K for the top of line model is a super deal compared to the $100+K for a loaded 1/2 ton up here.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
The Dodge, talking Rampage and the Chevy look quite similar. I really like the Maverick, $50K for the top of line model is a super deal compared to the $100+K for a loaded 1/2 ton up here.

Problem is, try to find one. Out of curiousity I was looking at local inventories and there were very few available.

Funny thing is, all these small unibody trucks get ripped for not being 'real' trucks. But the Maverick sure seems popular...though I haven't seen too many on the road honestly

Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Problem is, try to find one. Out of curiousity I was looking at local inventories and there were very few available.

Funny thing is, all these small unibody trucks get ripped for not being 'real' trucks. But the Maverick sure seems popular...though I haven't seen too many on the road honestly
Rather drive one of these than an EV one.

• Agree
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan

Yeah, probably true. I could have got one or two from a dealer low to mid 40K a year or so ago.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor