New to forum

78GbodyMalibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2024
Just wanted to say Hi from NW Indiana. I recently bought a 1978 Chevy Malibu. I had a 1979 Malibu from 1984 thru 1994 previously so that is why I have the G body fever.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpeg
    IMG_1567.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: 7 users
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
Nice starter ride. Gbody fever is a good fever to have. '78 is my favorite year because it was the first one I had. Plus I like the tail lights and grill.
Tell us about your car and your plans for it. And show us some more pictures.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wanted to say Hi from NW Indiana. I recently bought a 1978 Chevy Malibu. I had a 1979 Malibu from 1984 thru 1994 previously so that is why I have the G body fever.
We all got the G body fever, ain't no cure!!

Welcome aboard, don't forget to buckle up and keep hands and feet inside your vehicle at all times!! 👍

I forgot to mention in my above post:
Someone swapped the mirrors to the SS Monte/SS El Camino mirrors. I like those better.

The person I bought it from did a lot of upgrades, 6 liter with 4L80E trans, Ford 9” with 3.70 gears with 35 spline axles, Speedtech suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, Wildwood disc brakes all 4 corners, B&M Quick Silver shifter with console, tilt column, Dakota digital dash…..

Reactions: 2 users
The person I bought it from did a lot of upgrades, 6 liter with 4L80E trans, Ford 9” with 3.70 gears with 35 spline axles, Speedtech suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, Wildwood disc brakes all 4 corners, B&M Quick Silver shifter with console, tilt column, Dakota digital dash…..

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpeg
    IMG_1672.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1674.jpeg
    IMG_1674.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor