New To me 80 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
Hello everyone. From NJ here and just grabbed a 1980 monte carlo with 66k on it. There is zero rot on this thing and has a 4.4L v8. Has some "dings" here and there and few mechanical issues, but let the project begin !!! My first car back in 1992 was a 79 Monte that I painted Black. I plan to recreate that car !!!!

monte1-M.jpg

monte2-M.jpg

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Nice looking Monte...My first G-Boday car was a '79 Monte...only difference between the two is you have the 4 headlight system....The taillights on the 79-80 are way better then the '78 ones.....Great luck with it...How much you get it for??

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
I payed $1000 for it. I do auto finance for a private company and I was droping off some supplies to one of my car dealers and it was on his lot !!! He was asking $2495 for it, but he hooked me up !!!

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
wow thats nice and a steal....

what are your plans with it? I had almost the same one like 14 years ago. had buckets though.

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
good to see another 3rd Gen. Welcome.

looks like a real steal.

like above, what do you have planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor