New to the Group fro

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandbonnevillecreature

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Louisville, Kentucky
New to the Group from the Bluegrass State

Hello everyone at G-Body central! I have joined this group as a new g-body owner. I recently aquired a 1983 Pontiac Bonneville. 70K on the engine (Buick built 3.8 V6 from a 1978 Grand Prix), body is beautiful, interior is incredible. Lots of factory chrome, new Sony stereo, but no other current modifications. I will be needing some parts in the near future and doing some light mods (rims, dual exhaust, window tint, bass cannon.) It is NOT a performance car by any means, but it's great transportation and looks amazing. I also hope to put a more performance-geared rear end in it later this year, but we'll see how that goes. Anyways, my name is Wes, hope we can all be friends, and I wish you all the best in your G-body dreams.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
welcome, im chris from Toronto, i dont think we named our province, so i dont really have anything cool like that, some ppl call Toronto T DOT? i donno lol. i dont call it that. its too gangster for me.. but yes id have to say i also love bacon,its good on just about anything, and by itself, i could make it a meal. just add steak

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor